Home › Products › Metal Tubes › Brass Tubes
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Brass Tubes is an alloy of copper with main alloying element as Zinc. Strength, hardness, ductility, good corrosion resistance, machinability, formability and conductivity are the main characteristics of the brass tubes coupled with toughness retained above and below ambient temperature, good spark resistance and low magnetic permeability.
- Outer Diameter - 4.00 to 54.00 mm
- Wall Thickness - 0.15mm and above
- Length upto 6 mtrs
- Bigger sizes & standards are available
- Available in a variety of tempers as per the requirements.
End Applications : Heat Exchangers, radiator, generator, decorative furniture etc.
- Brass Tubes for Radiators : Tube Tech produces a vast range of brass tubes in a range of outer diameter, wall thickness and generally in quarter hard temper for the radiator industry. These tubes can easily be flanged and expanded using the proper tools. These tubes are fabricated to meet the most efficient thermal performance for the most challenging situations.
- Brass Tubes for Heat Exchangers : Tube Tech produces brass tubes which have very good cold forming properties especially for flaring and deep drawing which makes them suitable for the exacting requirements of heat exchangers, distiller equipments and oil coolers. These tubes are able to cope with a wide variety of operating conditions. These tubes are generally supplied in quarter hard tempers and in straight length.
- Brass Tubes for Automobile Industry : Brass tubes manufactured by Tube Tech have found wide acceptance in the automobile industry because of their high dimensional accuracy, excellent surface finish and controlled properties. These tubes are excellent for flaring, plating and coupled with good spark resistance and low magnetic permeability.
- Brass Tubes for General Engineering Purposes : Tube Tech produces a complete range of brass tubes complying to the given standards for general engineering purposes. These tubes are excellent for flaring, drawability and plating. A range of outer diameter, wall thickness and tempers are available to suit the intended application. These tubes are characterized by high dimensional accuracy and excellent surface finish.
- Brass Tubes for Plumbing Accessories : Brass tubes manufactured by Tube Tech are widely used to fabricate plumbing accessories. These tubes have excellent cold forming properties, good corrosion resistance, strength and hardness which makes it the ideal choice for the user. These tubes are produced in a variety of outer diameter, wall thickness and temper conditions to suit the application.
Looking for "Brass Tubes" ?